Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pictures...Finally.

I finally have pictures of the ol' housey house. I have to be honest, I am seriously exhausted just thinking about all of the work we have ahead of us. I hope Chad and I don't despise each other by the time this is all over. My good friend, Malea, offered this piece of advice regarding remodeling a house...go to the temple, read the scriptures and don't get divorced. To her I say...I shall do my best. And now, for your viewing pleasure...

Front of house.Landscaping to come...later.


Kitchen. Imagine...white cabinets, black quartz counters, a new island (color to be determined...either black or stainless...most likely black) stainless steel appliances and hardwood floors.


Laundry room. Not sure what to do there, yet.


Living room. Pretty much a blank canvas. I like the lone halogen light atop the fireplace insert...nice touch.


Balcony.


Back yard.


Basement kitchen. Yet another project to complete. Imagine...again...white cabinets, black counters and...I'm not sure what else...paint.


Basement apartment living room. Imagine...carpet, or some other form of flooring and again, paint.


Hopefully the next round of pics will be a little more eye-catching...in a good way, I mean.

7 comments:

Amy said...

I see some serious potential! Let me know if you ever need any help. I love this stuff!

Malea said...

This will be so great. The space is amazing. So are you planning on renting the downstairs for a while? When I moved into my little casa, there was cement, and walls. No yard, well weeds. I went to sleep watching DIY television, and had nightmares that when new carpet was rolled out that it had fluorescent swirly cat shapes on it. I was pregnant at that time too. This is my attempt at empathy...Good luck, suck-ah. Just kiddin', here's some good cyber ju ju for ya...

Kedra Simpson said...

wow, the house looks nice and big. I can only imagine that you will have it looking wonderful in no time. Good Luck!

Ashlyn said...

i love the balcony its looks so pretty what are you gonna do to the back yard?

6deans said...

Thanks for the pictures Erika...it is going to be fun seeing it all come together. I would love to see it in person!!!

Bill Nicolich said...

Brendles - Nice song on the Blog! Makes me want to go dance - and make small hooting noises.

What a stupendous house. Allow me to supply the toilet plunger. You know - because that's the kind of guy I am.

With love, Bill

Kim said...

It's fun to see pictures of your house! It's going to be so nice when it's done- I hope we can come and see it!